MSJC’s Information Technology staff will be performing a server repair between 12am-1am on Tuesday, 03/11/2014. As a result of the required repair, some MSJC hosted web-based services will be impacted. Below are the expected outages that will be experienced early Tuesday morning:
- Institutional Website (www.msjc.edu) – The institutional website will be unavailable between 12am-1am on 03/11/2014. All users attempting to visit the institutional website will be automatically re-routed to MSJC’s backup website http://backupwww.msjc.edu
- Blackboard – Blackboard will be accessible for students and faculty during the repair; however, the EagleAdvisor tabs in Blackboard and the Password Reset functionality in Blackboard will be unavailable between 12am-1am on 03/11/2014.
- EagleAdvisor – Students and faculty will be unable to access EagleAdvisor between 12am-1am on 03/11/2014.
- Proxy Library Services – The Proxy Library Services website (https://proxylib.msjc.edu) will be unavailable between 12am-1am on 03/11/2014.
- Instructional Remote Desktop Services (RDS) – Students and Faculty will not be able to login to the Instructional RDS system between 12am-1am on 03/11/2014.
You may still continue access other services via the following URLs:
Student E-mail: http://student.msjc.edu
Faculty and Staff E-mail: http://eaglemail.msjc.edu